The workshop is particularly aimed at the student with dyslexia who does not qualify for additional teaching support. It would also be relevant to students with other specific learning difficulties such as Asperger's or dyspraxia.
Topics covered in the workshop include:
- Organisation and goal setting.
- Reading and comprehension skills.
- Memory and learning strategies.
- Writing skills.
- Targeting specific difficulties experienced by students.
- Resources include websites.
The course is designed for senior cycle students and is on Thursday 31st March 2016 in the Talbot Hotel, Stillorgan at a cost of €50. Use the contact form on this website to request more details and a booking form.
Post a Comment