DCU will be hosting a CAO Information Evening on the 18th of January 2017.
The event will take place between 6-8pm in the School of Nursing and Human Sciences on DCU Glasnevin Campus.
It is a perfect opportunity for prospective students to:
- Speak to admission staff about the CAO Application Process
- Meet students and staff from all Facilities (DCU Business School, Facility of Science and Health, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, Faculty of Engineering and Computing and DCU Institute of Education)
- Explore all student supports DCU has to offer (DARE, HEAR, Scholarships, etc.)
- Catch a glimpse of student life and what the Student’s Union has to offer
- Find out more about Finance and Personal Development
- Attend a talk for mature students on supports and 3rd level finance
DCU Academic Staff and Support Staff will be about throughout the evening to help answer any of your questions about courses, studying and life in DCU.
Along with the opportunity to speak with DCU Staff at various stands, we will have three talks throughout the evening:
- 6.00-7.30pm: Refreshments will be served and parents/student will get the chance to talk to DCU Students and Staff
- 7.00-7.30pm: Talk for mature students on supports available and 3rd level finances
- 7.30-8.00pm: Talk for students on student life, finance and personal development
- 7.30-8.00pm: Talk for mature students on the CAO application process
If you cannot make the CAO Information Evening there is no need to worry! We will be holding a Live Q&A Session on Wednesday the 18th of January between 4-6pm online.